A La Marzocco classic, redesigned for the kitchen
Inspired by the Linea Classic, the Linea Mini is a compact yet powerful machine that comes with dual boilers and an integrated brew group that allows it to achieve temperature stability and energy efficiency of the saturated brew group. Handmade with the same robust components used in La Marzocco's commercial machines, the Linea Mini ensures its users with the same excellent durability that the Linea Classic has become famous for.
Linea Mini Overview:
- Dual Boilers - separate boilers optimize espresso brewing and steam production.
- Integrated Brew Group - a combined boiler and brew group achieves thermal stability in a reduced footprint.
- Hot Water Spout - convenient spout for tea and rinsing portafilters between shots.
- Thermal Stability System - as water passes through each element, the temperature is further stabilized.
- Internal Pump - self-contained pump without compromising performance.
- PID Control - stepped temperature wheel allows for user adjustment.
|Watts||1620 (min), 1820 (max)|
|Coffee Boiler Capacity (liters)||0.17|
|Steam Boiler Capacity (liters)||3|